Sunday, July 4, 2010

Canada Eh?


Third post of the day.. Sorry not even day, within the past hour.. But I thought I'd just have to share this! As some of you may know Canada day is Canada's national day, a federal statutory holiday celebrating the anniversary of the July 1st Enactment of the British North America Act. To celebrate me and my family decided to take a trip down to Niagara falls.. which was breath taking I must say! From the view, food, and amazing fire works to end the day.. It's exactly what I needed to get my head out of the hectic school life I've got. Sometimes.. it takes just a bit of nature to bring you back! Ha how cheesy was that?

We stayed at the Sheraton with the most incredible view.. Then we went down to discover the town and I went a little over board with the souvenir shop! Since it was Canada Day I bought myself a corny hat & Canada sweater.. not the most fashionable, but it's excusable for the sake of the holiday! We had our late lunch at the Keg steakhouse with the most incredible view of the falls, my family and I went on some rides and of course no matter how many times we go, it's a known tradition that we ride the maid of the mist( a boat that takes you really close to the falls).. all in all it was an incredible day... Happy Belated Canada Day to all the Canadians!

xxx

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails