Sunday, July 4, 2010

Hair styles: Summer Faves





Some of us dream about being an astronaut, pilot, actress, or musician.. Even though i'm studying Finance, my dream has always been to be a hair stylist. I know right.. Finance? Hair stylist? But it's always been a passion..

One of my favourite easy to do summer hair style is braids! I love braids.. Fishnets, French, Side French, side pony's! Braids are easy to do and can leave you looking cute & chic!

Above are a couple of my favourite braid styles I love doing on a bad hair day that would look cute and flirty without trying too hard, for a day at school.

I've seen tons of celebrities sporting around braids whether for a casual day or on the red carpet, Here are a few of my favourite braid looks:




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails