Monday, July 5, 2010

Make-Up: Everyday Wear

A few people have asked me about what kind of make up I use and how to avoid to Cakey foundation factor, so I decided to post about it! I don't usually wear make up everyday, and if i did it would be a quick eyeliner, mascara , and bronzer. But above is what I would wear on a casual day out and for a night out I'd add a nude or red lipstick:

1. Make up Forever HD Foundation (I use #128 - Depends on your skin tone!)
2. HD Powder
3. Make up Forever - Full cover concealer (I use #10 - Under eye)
4. Make up Forever - Primer (Green #1: Minimizes Redness)
5. Make up Forever - Black cream eyeliner
6. Cargo Blush/Bronzer - Cable Beach
7. Body Shop - Radiant Highligher (Glow effect)
8. Body Shop Mascara - Double intensity
Let me know what you think! x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Best Collection EVER!
Keep the Hard Work Up and Running
D. <3

Anonymous said...

Love this post! I've always wondered what it is you use exactly! I think I'll try some of these products soon! Keep up the great posts! -yaldaxxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails