Thursday, September 23, 2010

To All You Fashion Lovers in Canada

(Credit: flare.com)
First off I'd like to apologize for not posting for the past few days, for a number of reasons.. one is my laptop crashed and I'm waiting for my new Mac Book to arrive (yay!) and I just started my first 2 weeks of university and a new job so it's been hard to get online, though I update my twitter a lot since my phone is on me.. So if any of you guys have twitter, follow me here :) I love getting to know new people. Anyways, things are settling and the day for my laptop will be arriving soon which I'm excited for, finally no borrowing my sisters or mom's laptop and getting yelled at for hogging it.

On a better note there's some great news for all the fashionista's in Canada. Montreal's fashion week is set to take off next Monday. Thought this was pretty cool given I live in Canada and it's always great to see great Canadian designers recognized. Few names from Montreal are Iris Setlawke, Ralph Leroy, Dimitry Chris, Coccolily and Valerie Dumaine. Also from Toronto David Dixon known for his lady like polished style and newcomer Pario Lambina and Exra Constantine. I'll be honest I'm not familiar with all these names, all the more reason to get a bit more excited! I always love getting to know different designers and their work.

Anyone from Canada going to catch these shows? Wish I could! Anyways I'll keep on the lookout for anything I love from any of the shows and I'll be posting them.

How's every one's fall going? It's already gotten down to 8 degree's here in Toronto.. It's only September! I already miss Summer... Oh well!

xx

Source: Canada.com



1 comment:

k said...

hope everything is sorted out soon, lady!! have an incredible weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails