Friday, September 24, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Trailer

Who else is excited for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows?? The first part of the final two movies. This is definitely sad. I've been a fan of Harry Potter since I watched the first movie when I was 10 years old, I immediately fell in love and started reading all the books and since then have been an ultimate fan. So this is kind of bitter sweet! No more waiting for another Harry Potter book to launch and only 2 more movies. How sad do I sound? heh.. Well here's a new trailer for the movie! Check it out :) x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm not even that big of a fan and I REALLY REALLY need to watch this! :| -yaldaxxxxxxxxx

Princess Feef said...

i love harry potter movies ,,
and i miss u girl
how are u ,, howz school life and everything =)
take care ,, xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails