Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Beauty Tip: #1

It's sometimes impossible to get my feet to stay soft for long after a pedicure. Especially in the summer, since my feet aren't covered most of the time because I'm wearing flip flops or sandals it makes my the bottom of my feet kind of rough and I hate it. So my best friend told me how her mother spreads Vaseline all over her feet and wears socks over them every night before she sleeps and they start leaving them soft. So as soon as I reached Toronto I ran to the drug mart to purchase a huge Vaseline bottle and did exactly as she said and honestly my feet are a lot smoother and softer than they were a few days back!

Just thought it would be a handy alternate if you don't feel like purchasing expensive products, this definitely does the trick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You tried it!! Wohhoo yay soft feet! -yaldaxxxxxx

Princess Feef said...

great tip ,, i do this every now and them too <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails