Friday, July 30, 2010

Favourite Rompers

So I know Summer is almost coming to an end, but I realised that I barely posted on one of my favourite summer trends. Rompers/Jumpsuits are an easy summer wear that don't require that much effort. If you're in a hurry or not in the mood to match I think they're perfect and still leave you looking stylish. Just slip it on, add a couple of accessories and cute flats/Gladiators and you're good to go!

(From left to right)
1. Urban Outfitters
2. Urban Outfitters
3. Urban Outfitters
4. Urban Outfitters
5. American Apparel
6. American Apparel
7. A.L.C.
8. Whitley Kros

5 comments:

Emma said...

I really like the 2nd and 3rd ones!! I have yet to purchase a romper, they're so cute! :)

Unknown said...

Those are really cute!:)

Sandra said...

These rompers are a great idea, I'll have to go to American Apparel TOMORROW and look for one! Notice how I don't have to be told twice to go shopping! I've been sent here by Stephanie, and I'm glad I came. Am following you and I'm also following you on Twitter. I'll be back 'cause I'm nosy that way!

k said...

love them! esp the b&w one!

Princess Feef said...

loved all 4 from Urban Outfitters <3

great taste mariam ,,

Related Posts with Thumbnails